Zinio allows you to download magazines to read on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. All you need is a library card and email address. The Woodridge Public Library subscribes to 70 titles. Once you've checked out a magazine, it's yours to keep.
- Go to the Library's Zinio collection.
- Browse magazines to add to your personal Zinio.com viewer account.
- Search by genre, title, alphabet or keyword.
- Click on current cover to view magazine details for current or back issues (as available).
a. Check out the newest issue or back issues.
b. Enjoy unlimited checkouts.
c. Opt-in to be notified by email when new issues are added to your magazine collection.
- Click the Checkout button and either Create New Account or Log In.
(Note: a Library Collection Account is required to check out and keep magazines as long as you wish.)
Read Online or Download to Apps
- Keep browsing to select additional magazines to add to your personal reading collection.
- Start reading instantly in your PC or Macintosh browser.
Reading Online in a Browser
- PC or Macintosh users may instantly read magazines from within their library collection site.
- Flip pages and view the entire publication cover to cover with the navigation buttons at the right and left of the viewer.
- To check out additional magazines, click the browser tab that says Return to Library Collection.
My Magazine Collection
- Read magazines from within your reading collection. Select the My Collection link to access all previously checked-out magazines.
- Instantly read magazines in your browser.
- Click on the magazine cover or the Read Now icon.
- Select the Display preference in magazine-cover or list mode.
- Select the number of magazines displayed (16, 40, or 100 magazines at a time).
- View your personal collection by issue date, checkout date or specific publication.
- Remove any unwanted issues by selecting the trash icon.
Reading with Mobile Devices
- Enhance your reading experience with mobile device apps, including those for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire/HD/HDX.
- Mobile apps require a downloaded edition of the magazine. Access your app store directly or from the links provided on the library collection page or on the Zinio.com footer page.
- To check out additional magazines from your library, toggle back in your browser to your library collection page. All checkouts are completed in a browser. The apps are for reading only.