- All open Library positions are listed on this page.
- Positions require either a resume or an application. If an application is required, there will be a link to it.
- Applications for employment are accepted only for specific positions.
- Please list the position name as found on the job posting on this page.
- If there is more than one position open at a time, please fill out a separate application for each position.
- The application form is in pdf format and can be filled out online and printed or saved and printed. Right click and save the application to fill it out and save it.
- Applications can be sent by email, fax, or mail or brought into the Library.
Position: Library Page - Children's Department
Hours:Tuesday 5-9, Wednesday 11-3, Thursday 5-9, some Sunday hours required.
Starting Salary: $10.10/hour
Duties include: Lifting, pushing heavy carts, and shelving all library materials.
Requirements: Age 16 or older.
Application Deadline: November 20
To Apply:Applications are available at the Circulation Desk, Children's Desk, or online. Return applications to the Children's Desk.
Woodridge Public Library is an EOE. Background check required.
To see other library jobs in the area, go to the RAILS Library Jobs Board.