- All open Library positions are listed on this page.
- Positions require either a resume or an application. If an application is required, there will be a link to it.
- Applications for employment are accepted only for specific positions.
- Please list the position name as found on the job posting on this page.
- If there is more than one position open at a time, please fill out a separate application for each position.
- The application form is in pdf format and can be filled out online and printed or saved and printed. Right click and save the application to fill it out and save it.
- Applications can be sent by email, fax, or mail or brought into the Library.
Position: Circulation Unit Supervisor
Part-time position, average 24 hours/week
The applicant will be responsible for interpreting policy to the public and performing all procedures related to the Circulation Department, this includes bending, stooping and lifting. Applicant must manage the department in the absence of the Head and Assistant Head of Department. Daytime, evening and weekend work is required.
Qualifications: High School graduate; strong leadership, communication and clerical skills; two years of experience in a public service position including six months in a circulation department in a library. Some supervisory experience is preferred. Applicant must also be able to push 25 pounds.
Starting salary: $17.37 per hour.
Applications accepted through April 21, 2014.
Download an application here.
Applications can be returned in person or via USPS to
Circulation Department Head
Woodridge Public Library
3 Plaza Dr Woodridge, IL 60517
Or email to
To see other library jobs in the area, go to the RAILS Library Jobs Board.