Zinio allows you to download magazines to read on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. All you need is a library card and email address. The Woodridge Public Library subscribes to 70 titles. Once you've checked out a magazine, it's yours to keep.
NEW! You now need only one account to check out and read Zinio magazines.
Browse and Check Out
- Go to the Library's Zinio collection.
- Browse magazines to add to your personal Zinio.com viewer account.
- Search by genre, title, alphabet or keyword.
- Click on current cover to view magazine details for current or back issues (as available).
a. Check out the newest issue or back issues.
b. Enjoy unlimited checkouts.
c. Opt-in to be notified by email when new issues are added to your magazine collection.
- Click the Checkout button and either Create New Account or Log In.
(Note: a Library Collection Account is required to check out and keep magazines as long as you wish.)
Read Online or Download to Apps
- Keep browsing to select additional magazines to add to your personal reading collection.
- Start reading instantly in your PC or Macintosh browser.
Reading Online in a Browser
- PC or Macintosh users may instantly read magazines from within their library collection site.
- Flip pages and view the entire publication cover to cover with the navigation buttons at the right and left of the viewer.
- Flip page by page.
- Show pages on left with viewer on right of screen.
- To check out additional magazines, click the browser tab that says Return to Library Collection.
Manage Checked Out Magazines
My Magazine Collection
- Read magazines from within your reading collection. Select the My Collection link to access all previously checked-out magazines.
- Instantly read magazines in your browser.
a. Click on the magazine cover or the Read Now icon.
b. Select the Display preference in magazine-cover or list mode.
c. Select the number of magazines displayed (16, 40 or 100 magazines at a time).
d. View your personal collection by issue date, checkout date or specific publication.
e. Remove any unwanted issues by selecting the trash icon.
Download to Apps
Reading with Mobile Devices
Enhance your reading experience with mobile device apps, including those for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire/HD/HDX (coming soon).
Mobile apps require a downloaded edition of the magazine. Access your app store directly or from the links provided on the library collection page or on the Zinio.com footer page.
To check out additional magazines from your library, toggle back in your browser to your library collection page. All checkouts are completed in a browser. The apps are for reading only.
What magazines are available from the Library?
||Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
||Ladies Home Journal
|Car and Driver
||Martha Stewart Living
||Mother Earth News
|Do It Yourself
|ESPN The Magazine
||National Geographic Traveler
||Taste of Home
|Every Day with Rachael Ray
||O. The Oprah Magazine
|Field & Stream
|Food Network Magazine
Questions? You can
, come in and talk to a librarian, or call us at 630-964-7899.