In the Library
- Audio Books - A large collection of current and popular fiction and nonfiction books is available on CD and Playaway.
- Large Print Materials - A variety of current and popular fiction and nonfiction books are available in the Library's Large Type collection. The large print edition of Reader’s Digest is available in the Periodicals area.
- Motorized Cart - Use within the building. Call ahead or stop at the Circulation Desk to use the cart while you are here.
- TTD Users - Please dial 711.
Beyond the Library
- Home Delivery Service -Available to Woodridge patrons who are unable to visit the Library because of a disability, illness or special circumstance. Staff and volunteers will deliver library materials to your door. Request specific items or let us know your interests and we will make selections for you.
- Talking Book Program - Provides free library service for anyone unable to use regular print materials because of a disability. Specially recorded books, magazines and playback equipment are mailed directly to your home.
- Illinois Talking Book Outreach Center is the regional provider for this free National Library Service. Applications and information are available at the Library or by calling the Illinois Talking Book Outreach Center toll free at 1-800-426-0709.
For more information on Special Needs and Outreach Services, contact the Outreach Coordinator at 630-487-2553 or firstname.lastname@example.org