CURBSIDE PICKUP is a new service that we will continue to offer after the building reopens July 6.
HOW DO I USE PICKUP?
- Request materials by placing holds in the catalog, calling to request items or making a Kid Book Bundle request: click Read More for details.
- Wait to be contacted. You will be notified by email or phone when materials are ready for pickup.
- Drive to the library; park in one of three designated Curbside Pickup spaces.
- Text 630-937-9230 or use the link in your notification email.
- We may ask for your name and library card number.
- Pop trunk, or open it and return to your car. Please stay in your car with the windows up.
- Staff will put materials in your trunk.
3 OPTIONS FOR REQUESTING MATERIALS
- PLACE HOLDS IN THE CATALOG
Log in to your account and place items on hold.
Note: search for items listed as "On Shelf" at the Woodridge Public Library to find items that are readily available.
- CALL TO HAVE ITEMS PUT ON HOLD FOR YOU
Call 630-487-2578 for Children’s
Call 630-487-2577 for Adult & Teen
If we are unable to take your call, leave a message with your request, a phone number and an email address. A staff member will respond to your request.
- COMPLETE AN ONLINE CHILDREN’S REQUEST FORM
Staff will choose books for you to create a Kid Book Bundle based on your children’s ages and interests.
CURBSIDE PICKUP HOURS
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sunday 1 - 4 p.m.
CURBSIDE PICKUP DETAILS
Only Woodridge Library cardholders may request Curbside Pickup.
Only Woodridge Public Library items are available. The interlibrary loan system is currently unavailable.
Curbside Pickup items will be held for three business days.
If Curbside Spaces are full, please circle the parking lot until one is available.
Staff and patrons will have limited contact during Curbside Pickup: please call or email with questions.
We are not accepting donations at this time.
All returns must be put in the outdoor book returns.
Items will remain on patron accounts until after a 7-day quarantine.
The library is now fine free through July.
Fees for lost and damaged materials will still be charged to patrons.