3 Ways to Make Curbside Requests
- Place Holds in the Catalog
- Call Us: Adults & Teens 630-487-2577, Children 630-487-2578
- Request Kid Book Bundles: Fill out Children's Request Form, one for each child: Staff will assemble book bundles based on your child's age and interests.
Curbside Pickup Service: staff will bring library materials directly to your trunk.
- When picking up items, park in a designated Curbside Pickup space.
- Text "I'm here" to 630-937-9230 or call 630-964-7899.
You will be asked for your name and library card number.
- Pop your trunk and stay in your car.
Staff will put the materials in your trunk.
We are following social distancing guidelines for patron and staff safety. Staff cannot accept returns during Curbside Pickup--please use the outdoor book returns. Call or email us with questions so we can minimize contact during Curbside Pickup. The library is not accepting donations at this time.