Zinio for Libraries is now RBdigital. Please get the RBdigital app (find it in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store) . If you had a Zinio for Libraries account, you'll use that with RBdigital. Remember: you log in with your email address and the password you created.
On Monday, April 30 and Tuesday, May 1 RBDigital will be inaccessible due to SWAN being down to add new libraries to the system. Previously downloaded magazines will still be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Browse our collection of over 50 digital magazines from RBDigital. All you need is a library card and email address. The first time you log in, you'll create a password. Once you've checked out a magazine, it's yours to keep.
To enjoy RBdigital’s wide selection of popular magazines, follow these simple instructions.
- Browse the collection and check out any title you like by selecting the CHECKOUT NOW icon or clicking on the cover for more information about then publication and then selecting CHECKOUT.
- Create an account or log in with your RBdigital library credentials.
- Click KEEP BROWSING or START READING. You may also opt-in to receive email notifications of when the next issue is available.
Reading Online in Your Browser
- Click START READING to instantly read your magazine on your computer or mobile-device browser. The viewer will open a second window.
- Toggle back to the MAGAZINE COLLECTION tab to check out additional magazines.
Managing Your Magazines
RBdigital magazines can also be read from within your personal reading collection.
- Select the MY COLLECTION link to access all of your previously checked-out magazines.
- Click on a magazine cover or the READ NOW icon.
- Remove any unwanted magazine issue by selecting the DELETE/TRASH icon.
Checking Out and Reading with Mobile Apps
Enhance your reading experience with RBdigital mobile apps, including those for iOS, Android, and Kindle. Use those links or access your app store directly.
Use the RBdigital mobile app to read your magazines and check out additional magazines. to check out additional magazines, select EXPLORE on your device and check out magazines from the library collection. Return to your app be selecting RETURN TO LIBRARIES on iOS devices or by selection the return arrow on Android or Kindle devices. Select magazines to download and read.