3 Ways to Make Curbside Requests
- Place Holds in the Catalog
- Call Us: Adults & Teens 630-487-2577, Children 630-487-2578
- Request Kid Book Bundles: Fill out Children's Request Form, one for each child: Staff will assemble book bundles based on your child's age and interests.
Curbside Pickup Service
Staff will bring library materials directly to your trunk.
- When picking up items, park in a designated Curbside Pickup space.
- Text "I'm here" to 630-937-9230 or call 630-964-7899.
- You will be asked for your name and library card number.
- Pop your trunk and stay in your car.
- Staff will put the materials in your trunk.
We are following social distancing guidelines for patron and staff safety. Staff cannot accept returns during Curbside Pickup--please use the outdoor book returns. Call or email us with questions so we can minimize contact during Curbside Pickup.
Curbside Pickup Hours
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sunday 1 - 4:30 p.m.
Outdoor Book Drops remain open daily, 24/7