- All open Library positions are listed on this page.
- Positions require either a resume or an application. If an application is required, there will be a link.
- Applications for employment are accepted only for specific positions.
- Please list the position name as found on the job posting on this page.
- If there is more than one position open at a time, please fill out a separate application for each.
- The APPLICATION FORM is in pdf format and can be filled out online and printed or saved and printed. Right click and save the application to fill it out and save it.
- Applications can be sent by email, fax, or mail or brought into the Library.
Human Resources Manager
Woodridge Public Library is seeking an experienced and team oriented Human Resources Manager with an attention to detail. As the sole employee responsible for human resources functions primary responsibilities include payroll, leave administration, benefits and compensation, employee relations, and COVID-19 planning and response as it relates to human resources. This position directly supervises four part-time custodians. As a member of the Management Team, the Human Resources Manager participates in strategic planning and policy development.
Circulation Clerk III
Woodridge Public Library is seeking a part-time Circulation Clerk III. We are looking for an individual with a helpful, friendly attitude to provide exceptional customer service to all patrons who enter the Library. In this position, you will have extensive contact with the public, provide assistance with library card registration, checking out of materials, resolving problems involving lost or overdue materials, and perform other duties as assigned.