- All open Library positions are listed on this page.
- Positions require a resume and an application.
- Please list the position name as found on the job posting on this page.
- If you are applying for more than one position open at a time, please fill out a separate application for each.
- The APPLICATION FORM is in pdf format and can be filled out online and printed or saved. Right click and save the application to fill it out and save it.
- Application and resumes can be sent by email, fax, or mail or brought into the Library.
Current Employees/Internal Applicants
- Must submit current resume.
- Must submit an application for the job being applied for.
Woodridge Public Library is seeking an experienced team oriented custodian. This person would be responsible for cleaning and maintaining the facility, grounds, and equipment while ensuring a safe environment for library patrons and staff. Candidate should possess the ability to perform typical daily custodial duties, including trash and recycling removal, emptying inside and outside book returns, meeting room set up and take-down, cleaning up of meeting rooms, removing snow and ice from walkways, and basic maintenance tasks. Maintenance skill is a plus!
Circulation Clerk III
Woodridge Public Library is seeking a part-time Circulation Clerk III. We are looking for an individual with a helpful, friendly attitude to provide exceptional customer service to all patrons who enter the Library. In this position, you will have extensive contact with the public, provide assistance with library card registration, checking out of materials, resolving problems involving lost or overdue materials, and perform other duties as assigned.