- All open Library positions are listed on this page.
- Positions require a resume and an application.
- Please list the position name as found on the job posting on this page.
- If you are applying for more than one position open at a time, please fill out a separate application for each.
- The APPLICATION FORM is in pdf format and can be filled out online and printed or saved. Right click and save the application to fill it out and save it.
- Application and resumes can be sent by email to email@example.com *(No phone calls please. Upon receipt of your application and resume should your qualifications fit the position, we will contact you by email.)
Current Employees/Internal Applicants
- Must submit current resume.
- Must submit an application for the job being applied for.
Manages and supervises the maintenance team along with the facility operations, which includes all mechanical building systems, safety and structural needs of the library property. The Facilities Supervisor work schedule is a flexible 20 - 24 hours per week. Includes paid holidays, PTO, Sick and Vacation. May be eligible for Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF).
Pay - $25.00/Hour
Apply on-line no phone calls accepted.