You are here
Reserve a Room
Three Meeting Room spaces are available for groups to reserve: Meeting Room A/B (Mahlke Meeting Room) has capacity for 70 attendees, Meeting Room A has capacity for 35 attendees, and Meeting Room B has capacity for 35 attendees.
Meeting Room reservation requests must be made online and are subject to the conditions of the Library’s Meeting Room Policy. Submitting a request does not guarantee the availability of a Meeting Room.
Please be aware that Library Policies include:
- Reservation requests for use of a Meeting Room on behalf of a group or organization must be made by an adult Woodridge Public Library cardholder in good standing who will be present at the scheduled meeting and will be responsible for the room.
- All meetings must be open to the public and groups may not charge admission or solicit or require donations of money or goods in order to attend. No products or services may be promoted, solicited or sold.
- The Library does not offer the use of AV equipment as part of the setup of the Meeting Rooms.
- Meetings and programs are expected to end 15 minutes before the Library closes.
- The Library may cancel a group’s current or future reservations if the Meeting Room policy is violated.
Once a reservation request is submitted a Library staff member will contact you to let you know whether or not it has been approved.
Meeting Room reservation requests may be made no more than 60 days in advance and no less than 3 days in advance.
Begin your Meeting Room reservation request below by choosing either a room to book or a date to reserve.